Thursday, June 3, 2010

Random Goodness



Date Pictures

Event #1 - Dinner @ Leon's/Dessert @ The Chocolate Bar


I had fun dressing up. My friend, Rose, who used to do costuming in theatre, helped me get dressed. The '40's outfit called for, I felt, a proper cocktail. I had a "Spring Chicken" - strawberry, lemon & grapefruit flavors with a whipped egg white. It was very refreshing.

I'm not trying to be self-absorbed by posting three pictures of myself; which one do y'all prefer? I'm thinking about using one for my new profile picture.



I wanted a nice, atmospheric pic of my dessert coffee. I took about 10, but won't subject you to all that jazz. I'm still experimenting with features on my camera.

W. didn't know I was taking this - he probably would have smiled if he had.

Event #2 - The CNN Center/ Centennial Olympic Park (Today)


I ran into Wolf Blitzer in the lobby. He wanted to make out with me, but I was like, "Dude, my boyfriend might get jealous." So we just posed for this picture instead.



















1 comment:

  1. Although the wink is cute, I believe the third one would do best for your profile picture. You can't go wrong if you're in it.

    ReplyDelete